Welcome to Our Practice
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Dear Patients of G&G Family Dental Care,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
In accordance with recent recommendations by the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society, the Illinois Department of Public Health, and Governor Pritzker, the routine oral and dental care may commence. We are pleased to offer increased availability to our patients for in-person visits and procedures to better meet all of your dental healthcare needs starting June 1st, 2020.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association(ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and we are always up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes we made to help protecting our patients and staff when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you have arrived, please call or text us from the car and we will notify you when you can enter the office.
- Upon entrance, you will have your temperature taken and we ask that you sanitize or wash your hands.
- All patients, staff and providers must wear a mask in the office.
- No visitors may accompany patients to in-office visits, unless they have a parent/guardian or caretaker.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Extra precautions have been implemented for aerosolized pathogens to protect respiratory health of our patients and stuff. We are in the process of installing Greeloy External Oral Suction Units With HEPA filters and UV Light and Plasma air sterilization into each operatory. We are sanitizing all surfaces with EPA registered disinfectants. These precautions have been added to our usual OSHA guidelines along with recommended personal protective equipment that will be utilized, including K95 masks or elastomeric respirators with high filtration level cartridges by all staff members.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 847-548-5750 or visit our website at www.ggdental.com.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to
welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Nadia German and Dr. Yaroslav German
Smile! You're in good hands.
We would like to thank you for visiting our website!
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options.
Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!
We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Throughout our virtual office, you will find information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and your own teeth as you desire.
We believe our patients should be completly informed and educated in order to make important decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options. Every question will be answered using all our knowlege and professional expertise.We think of our office as a family and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients.
We look forward to seeing you!